VP12 for sale at Bobcat Central, Inc.. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Fresno, Merced, Stockton, Sacramento, CA, and Sparks, NV.
Plow into and work below the ground with the vibratory plow attachment.
Designed for mini track loaders, the vibratory plow attachment is the ideal tool for installing pipe and cable with minimal ground disturbance. Dig down with the adjustable plow blade, available in either pull or chute configurations. To preserve surrounding sod conditions, a coulter wheel cuts sod immediately ahead of the plow blade while the pressure foot holds the sod down as the blade moves up and down. The result is a knife-like slit that almost disappears as the cut is driven over by the machine.
The vibratory plow is the ideal attachment for landscaping and utility contractors looking to expand jobsite versatility of their mini track loader machines.
- Construct new sprinkler systems
- Place telephone cable, TV cable, and electrical wire
- Bury irrigation pipe and wire
- Install utility cable in the ground
How It Works
For pulling pipe through the ground, a threaded pipe puller is available for working with either blade on the vibratory plow. Cable grips are also available–in up to three sizes–for attaching to the blade and pulling the wire through the ground. For laying wire into the ground, an optional wire reel carrier can be mounted on the plow to feed wire through the chute blade and directly into the ground.
- Centering Spring: Holds the plow blade straight while starting to cut, ensuring accurate attachment operation.
- Coulter Wheel: To preserve surrounding sod conditions, the coulter wheel cuts sod immediately ahead of the plow blade.
- Pressure Foot: To ensure minimal ground disturbance, the pressure foot holds the sod down as the blade moves up and down.
|Operating Weight||520 lb|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.