Bobcat Plate Compactor - PCF34
Plate Compactor - PCF34 for sale at Bobcat Central, Inc.. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Fresno, Merced, Stockton, Sacramento, CA, and Sparks, NV.
The plate compactor allows you to compact in the trenches without leaving the comfort of the cab.
Mounted at the end of an excavator arm, the plate compactor attachment provides more powerful compaction force than a hand-operated compactor. As an attachment, the plate compactor reduces the need for a person working down in the trench, increasing jobsite safety and operator comfort.
The compact design of the plate enables compacting even in hard to reach areas like down in the trenches and on slopes. Shock mounts distribute vibration evenly while keeping the attachment level, increasing stability and improving compaction efficiency.
Bobcat also offers hand-operated plate compactors as a handy jobsite product that powerfully compacts granular soils, crushed aggregates, and hot mix asphalt in open jobsites of all sizes
- Compact trenches, footings and slab areas
- Drive piles when building retaining walls and compacting spoil
- Compact Design: Designed for maximum performance in compact working environments, the plate compactor provides powerful compacting force in an easy-to-use, compact attachment.
- X-Change™ Attachment Mounting System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the plate compactor. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
- Flat-Top Mount: Easily accommodates breaker caps to fit a variety of machines
|Model||Plate Compactor - PCF34|
|Operating Weight||575 lb|
|Dynamic Force||3,400 lb|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.