Bobcat Bucket, Rock - 68"
Bucket, Rock - 68" for sale at Bobcat Central, Inc.. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Fresno, Merced, Stockton, Sacramento, CA, and Sparks, NV.
Separate unwanted objects, rocks, and debris while leaving finer material behind with the rock bucket attachment.
Tines scoop and retain debris while the soil sifts through, helping to easily separate materials on the jobsite. Designed to last in tough working conditions, tines are interconnected to provide strength and durability.
The rock bucket is the ideal attachment for contractors, landscapers, and homeowners with acreage.
- Clear rocks and debris from jobsites
- Prepare and clear land for landscaping
- Remove rocks from farm fields
- Clear debris for property maintenance
How It Works
To operate the rock bucket, the tines are submerged below the grade and object. When the bucket is raised back up, the object stays in the bucket while the loose material falls through the tines.
The rock bucket effectively clears the soil surface of vegetation and other debris. It also pulls objects from below ground.
- Gusseted Tines: When working in tough conditions, each tine is fully gusseted on both sides for added strength and durability. Also, tines are interconnected for additional operating strength.
- Skeletal Design: Designed for maximum operating performance, the skeletal design of the rock bucket allows the tip of the bucket to always be visible to the operator.
- Steel Strength: High steel strength, used in all components of the rock bucket design, provides for a more durable attachment design.
- Versatility: Rock bucket operates above ground to remove surface vegetation, and also operates below ground to remove submerged objects.
|Model||Bucket, Rock - 68"|
|Operating Weight||619 lb|
|Tine Thickness||0.4 in|
|ISO Heaped Capacity||n/a|
|ISO Struck Capacity||n/a|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.