Bobcat Mower - 66"
Mower - 66" for sale at Bobcat Central, Inc.. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Fresno, Merced, Stockton, Sacramento, CA, and Sparks, NV.
Mow the roughest terrain into a clean-cut landscape with the mower attachment.
The Power-Take-Off-driven mower blades travel at speeds of 18,770 fpm for a clean, smooth cut in a variety of applications. It cuts grass before it’s driven over, allowing excellent visibility of the working area. The mower deck cut height can be set from 2 in. to 4.5 in. and can be locked into the raised position when not in use.
The mower is equipped with anti-scalp wheels that glide over uneven terrain. Mower blades are offset to allow blade overlap so blades cannot contact each other and your lawn looks neat and finished.
- Mow lawns, parks, large acreages, cemeteries, golf courses and athletic fields
How It Works
The mower attachment is front-mounted to the utility vehicle for maximum visibility. The mower is PTO-driven with three offset blades. To control cutting height, the anti-scalp wheels can be raised or lowered ranging from 2 to 4 in. and adjustable in half-inch increments.
- Wide Side Discharge Deflector: Safely and evenly disperse clippings for a neat appearance.
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: Floats mower over ground contours and minimizesturf damage while turning.
- Blade Rotation Indicators: Shows when the mower is engaged.
- Multi-Attachment X-Change™ (M.A.X.) System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the mower from the utility vehicle. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
|Model||Mower - 60"|
|Operating Weight||493 lb|
|Cutting Height Range||2" - 4.5"|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Cutting Width||66 in|
|Mower Blade Tip Speed||18,770 ft/min|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.