Bobcat Bucket - 60"
Bucket - 60" for sale at Bobcat Central, Inc.. Serving your new and used equipment needs from Fresno, Merced, Stockton, Sacramento, CA, and Sparks, NV.
Use a bucket to haul, load, grade and dig materials with the Bobcat® 3650 utility vehicle. The 62 in. bucket is ideal for municipalities, estates, hobby farms and building and grounds facilities.
Operate the boom and tilt functions using the integrated joystick from inside the cab. Use the visual angle indicator to gage the angle of the cutting edge.
The bucket is designed with the M.A.X (Multi-Attachment X-Change) system which allows attachments to be changed trouble-free and without tools.
- Haul ashes, grain, wood chips, snow and other materials
- Perfect for loading, digging, light-duty grading and dragging
- High-Capacity Bucket: Designed to maximize the capabilities of the Bobcat 3650
- High-Strength Steel Cutting Edge: Features an abrasion-resistant material, which maximizes uptime.
- Multi-Attachment X-Change™ (M.A.X.)System: Makes easy work of attaching and detaching the bucket from the utility vehicle. Fast and easy mounting means spending less time on attachment changes and more time on the job.
- Operating Capacity: Dig and carry materials up to 500 lb.
- Visual Angle Indicator: Provides the operator a visual to estimate the angle of the cutting edge.
|Model||Bucket - 60"|
|Operating Weight||104 lb|
|ISO Heaped Capacity||5.8 ft³|
|ISO Struck Capacity||5.8 ft³|
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Fields with asterisks* and highlighted red are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.