Doosan Component Analysis
Avoid expensive repairs and downtime with the Doosan Component Analysis Program. Through simple, periodic fluid analyses, we can check for metal particles and contaminants to measure performance, interpret trends of components, and reveal mechanical problems. We can do it on any piece of heavy equipment you operate-even if it's not a Doosan. Now that's service.
Use Doosan Component Analysis to:
* Extend equipment life and reduce owning and operating costs
* Component conditions and lubrication data allow you to fix minor repairs now to prevent major ones later
* Enhance resale/trade-in value
* Reduce undetected and preventable machine failures
* Monitor your entire fleet
Easy to Sign Up, Easy to Use
Simply talk to your dealer about signing up for this valuable program. Monitor your equipment,send in the data and receive crucial machine information. The Doosan Component Analysis ProgramTM (DCAPTM) is another important part of theDoosan Elite PLUSTM program. Participate in the DCAPTM program and add an additional layer of support to all your equipment.
Operational Intelligence For Your Machine
Do you ever wish you had more real-time data about your fleet? Doosan Telematics makes it easy to access an array of machine information from your computer or smartphone. You can monitor:
• Fleet status
• Machine location
• Operating hours
• Fuel usage
• Engine idle verses work time
• Engine error codes
• Engine/hydraulic temperature
With telematics, you’ll gain a better understanding of your equipment and reduce your operating costs. It’s a two-component system that includes machine hardware and a subscription-based online portal. A three-year subscription is standard on all new Doosan machines, including articulated dump trucks,wheel loaders, log loaders, wheel excavators, material handlers and crawler excavator models larger than 10 metric tones.
With the Doosan Telematics, you’ll have the ability to review and assess fuel use and operation data. With it, you’ll be able to make better decisions about how to manage your fleet, which will ultimately increase efficiency and lower operating costs. Monitor fuel efficiency and power mode vs. application to determine if an operator can make adjustments to do the same work with less fuel. See if an operator lets a machine sit idle for long periods of time when it should be turned off and identify machines that are working under or over capacity.
When you review historical usage periods, you can improve job bidding and planning. Understand how many hours were put on a machine or how much fuel was used for a similar job in the past. Reduce machine downtime by monitoring fault and warning codes, and monitor and review maintenance schedules and history.
Doosan Telematics empowers owners and operators with these features and benefits:
• Track physical machine location
• Monitor machine operating hours to know when your equipment is at work
• Monitor fuel usage
• Monitor engine idle time vs. work time (RPM)
• Reduce machine downtime by monitoring fault and warning codes
• Track engine / hydraulic oil temperature
• Know when machines enter or exit specific boundaries and when they’re operated with Geo Fence / Time Fence (coming late 2014)
• Receive machine status email or text message notifications
Doosan's GPS Program
Doosan's GPS is a Total Fleet Management System that will lower your operating costs Doosan's GPS provides three-tier protection:
- You are the first line of defense by monitoring your own GPS equipped fleet.
- Your trusted dealer provides the second line of defense by monitoring your machine and assisting with any needs you may have.
- Doosan provides the last line of defense by monitoring all GPS equipped machines on a daily basis.
All three tiers have access to the information through any Internet capable device (computer, cell phone or PDA).
Features and Benefits
Doosan GPS is an Internet based fleet management system that receives periodic messages via satellite wireless networks from the TrakPak. TrakPak provides the communications link to your equipment and it can monitor:
- Location, displayed on a street map
- Engine hours and engine start count
- Work hours
- Fuel consumption
- Preventive maintenance schedule due
- Engine fault codes
- Daily equipment start and stop times
- Non-utilization alerts
- Geo-fence and unauthorized use alerts
- Operator and job accounting data
- Your whole fleet can be monitored from one web site
- And it can calculate life cycle costs
Doosan's GPS program provides full protection for your valuable fleet.